



Thanksgiving was great! We have so much to be thankful for. Sometimes I think it is wrong that people need a special holiday to remember the things they are thankful for but we do because life gets too busy and we forget. We spent Thanksgiving with my Mom's side of the family. We trade off years with my Mom and Dad's sides of the family. This year was Mom's. We go to my Grandma's church and eat until we can't move! Then Grandma brings out the pies!!! So we eat some more! Then we just waddle around! Actually we usually start up some shooting with a basketball and play until we are sweaty and want to die because of the tummy aches! This year Jeremy and I went over to his brother Jons house and had more food! Yummy! All in all it was a good and filling day!
Yes I am one of those people who love to shop the sales on Black Friday! I know some think you only save a couple of dollars but most of the time it is much more than that! The lines and the crowds are all worth it to me! I am not one of those shoppers that loses all of my humanity for the sale items like some! I have been punched and shoved and had things stolen from my arms but I still return! Besides as long as you get there early enough and get the things you want quickly the lines are not that long! This year we got a bunch of stuff at Wal-mart and had quite a good time! We were quite the crowd! We had my Mom and Dad, Jeremy and I, Jeremy and Tiff, Melissa and Justin, and Josh! We split up and got some really good items! We go to breakfast afterward and it is quite a tradition.

No comments:
Post a Comment