Saturday, December 13, 2008
Our First Family Photos
We had our first "professional" family photos taken today. We had to go pretty cheap so we just got them done at the portrait studio in Walmart. I think they turned out so cute! Oakley did pretty good especially since she just got her 4 month shots and has been a little grouchy. She lasted until the very last picture, barely. It was fun to see how cute we were!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love those pictures. They turned out great. You are a beautiful family. I have to say that my niece is seriously too cute. I love the pictures where she is smiling. She is a doll, I hope we'll at least get a wallet size photo. We miss you guys.
Love, Kristina
Thanks! Don't worry I will send a pic to you!
Ok, seriously Oakley is the cutest name for a girl! How did you come up with it? Where are you working these days? One post said you were getting a new job, does that mean you don't work at primary childrens anymore? Hope everything is going well with you!
Post a Comment