So Oakley had her two month doctor visit and got her shots last Monday! She was a momma's girl the rest of the week! She only wanted to sleep when mommy held her. She did not want anyone else around her. She was such a grump! She also got a cold from her Daddy that same week! No fun! She did not like that either! But by Saturday she was all better so she got her ears pierced with cute little pink star earrings! She did not even really cry! I was so proud of her! Then on Monday she got her pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids! She did so good! She was not amused by the picture girl though! Lol! The pictures reflect that too! I have to go back to work this week and I am not looking forward to it! In fact I was so not looking forward to it I started crying about it last night! What a wimp! But luckily they did not need me today so I did not have to leave her quite yet. But Saturday I will. I will probably cry Friday night too! Oh well we do what we gotta do!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Oakley
So Oakley had her two month doctor visit and got her shots last Monday! She was a momma's girl the rest of the week! She only wanted to sleep when mommy held her. She did not want anyone else around her. She was such a grump! She also got a cold from her Daddy that same week! No fun! She did not like that either! But by Saturday she was all better so she got her ears pierced with cute little pink star earrings! She did not even really cry! I was so proud of her! Then on Monday she got her pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids! She did so good! She was not amused by the picture girl though! Lol! The pictures reflect that too! I have to go back to work this week and I am not looking forward to it! In fact I was so not looking forward to it I started crying about it last night! What a wimp! But luckily they did not need me today so I did not have to leave her quite yet. But Saturday I will. I will probably cry Friday night too! Oh well we do what we gotta do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment