Sunday, October 19, 2008

Life is Busy!


Jeremy and I celebrated our One year Anniversary together just the other day. We were talking the other day and we realized a lot has happened in the last year. We got married last October. We have moved three times in that year. We had a baby on August 16th. I am getting a new job. Its been a bit crazy around here! We have loved our first year together although it did not go exactly as planned. We would not change our little miracle for anything even though we were not expecting her so soon! She is such a joy. We find that even with the hard pregnancy and now having a newborn around we still fall in love a little more everyday. Oakley has become our life and we love it. She completes us like we never thought possible. She was just what we needed without knowing we needed it. She is so fun to have around. I of course love to dress her up in all her cute outfits. If we had the money I would buy her something new every week! I was so excited to get a girl even though I would have loved a boy also. I always wanted a girl for my first child. She grows so fast I want her to stop! I want to enjoy her in this stage for longer but it is like they grow before your eyes. I am also excited for what life has in store for us this next year and to watch Oakley grow and become her own little person.

1 comment:

Reno 411 said...

Yay! Welcome to the wonderful world if blogging. Now post pics of my cute little niece.