Sunday, November 8, 2009
2009
Well it has almost been a year since the last update so it goes without saying it has been a busy year! Little ones, work, and keeping up house is extremely time consuming! Plus you just can’t rely on the boys to do it! No Jeremy would do a good job but I keep him busy too! My parents and 6 of the kids moved to Okinawa in June. Jeremy, Oakley, and I, Melissa, her husband Justin, and now a new little boy Kodah are living at my parents while they are away. We are house-sitting for them so they have a place to live when they return in 2 years. Josh is on a mission in Orlando Florida! Jeremy lost his job at Qwest in March. We were really worried but he was able to find a better job with Supervalu in April. He is in the tech support area there and he is loving it! With the job loss and new job he has not been able to return to school but we are hoping in April we will be able to get tuition reimbursement from his work and he can get that finished up. Other than that I have been keeping him busy with projects around the house! I have still been working in the Women's Float Pool in Salt Lake City. I work on the Maternity, Nursery and NICU floors and I am hoping to train in Labor and Delivery soon! Working out is my second passion after my cute little family. Jeremy and I have recently started p90x. Its an extremely crazy, but great workout! We have only been doing it a little over two weeks but we can both see results already! Oakley has been growing and changing like crazy this year. She celebrated her first birthday in August. Her Grandma was able to fly over to be here for her birthday and she was so glad to see her! She has been walking or should I say she has been in a steady running state since 10 months! Mommy falls into bed exhausted after watching her all day. Work is a break! She has endless energy and goes from one thing to the next faster than I can keep up with! We call her hurricane Oakley! She is learning so fast. She loves to blow kisses, read books (and she really does read them in her own language to us!), talking to the family on the web cam, and visiting Great-Grandmas! She just learned how to pull out drawers to get things from the top of the dresser, play dress up in mommy and daddy’s clothes, and to tell mommy “No, No, No” when she does not like what mommy is doing! But above all her cousin Kodah and bath time are by far her favorites! This year has been full of fun! We went to Hawaii before my parents and Josh left. This summer we had a friend who bought a boat and we bought two wave runners with Jeremy and Tiffanie. Every chance we could we were out on the lake, including some time at Lake Powell. Summer was over too quick! I think that is what kept us the busiest! Well that is our year to date in a nutshell. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life like we are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yay! I hope you don't make a habit of this and only blog once a year. Someday I will get you addicted to blogging, yes I will.
It was fun to read all the happenings going on in your life. Love You all!
Post a Comment