Monday, November 17, 2008

The Rivalry

Early preparation for the summer sun!

So big!

Smiles for everyone!

Smiling and moving! Too cute not to post with her little tongue sticking out!

Chillin' with Daddy!

Not much happening here lately. We are just preparing for the big game this Saturday. Because Jeremy and I differ on our opinion on the teams we have agreed to keep Oakley neutral this weekend. So she will be dressed in purple. No plain red or plain blue anywhere in site. We had to do this for the best compromise possible. Since I am usually the one that dresses her and Jeremy is going to be gone anyway (he can't even watch the game with me because I am a BYU fan), I could have just gotten her dressed in anything I wanted and he would never know but I thought I would be the better person and go with the compromise. So she will be pretty in purple even though she owns clothes for both teams. (The BYU stuff is cuter!) GO BYU! I have recently gone back to work but I have not had to work very often lately. Which is a huge blessing because I hate being away from her right now! Not to mention pumping at work sucks! Once I am done breastfeeding her in a couple of months it will be a lot easier to work! So even though the money is tight it is nice to be home and continue to bond with Oakley! Not to mention I have time to get things done when I don't have to work. You are never really prepared for how much work it is to be a mom! I don't know how women go back to work full time and keep on top of the housework, the cooking, and a brand new baby! Part-time is crazy enough! I feel like I never have enough time for everything and things that should not be put on the back burner get put there because there is no time! Oh well it will get easier I am told!
Oakley is getting so big so fast and I hate to miss out on anything!She loves to stand and sit with help of course. She is quite the talker now! She also loves to give out smiles! They are so hard to get on the camera though because her whole body gets excited also! That is another good thing about not working much! I don't miss very much! I am afraid while I am at work I am going to get texts from my mom, who is baby sitting her, that she has learned to roll over without me there, or learned to crawl without me there! I guess only time will tell.
It is crazy how fast this year has come and gone! The holiday season is fast approaching! Next week is Thanksgiving! Crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh such cute pictures of our little one! I hadn't seen the one with the sunglasses, Oh so very cute!!!

Reno 411 said...

I think its hilarious that you and Jeremy are torn on th BYU vs. Utah game. I am a Ute fan only because my grandpa went there. I love BYU for any other game.

That picture of Oakley with the glasses is seriously too cute. I love it.

I think you are wonder woman, to work and be a mom. I commend you for it. If I hit the lotto I am giving you a bunch of money so you will only work if you want to.